Thursday, April 24, 2008

uhh.

Has anyone ever successfully carried a baby while getting a normal period every month?

Is it possible for a person to feel a baby moving around inside them and have it be something else?

If those are not possible, how come suddenly my belly is big and round? And I haven't gained any weight?

Is it bad I kind of hope this is the case though?

Am I going to cause myself some kind of severe psychological distress by pretending someone IS in there, and then it turns out I ate too many enchiladas?

Am I insane?

3 comments:

Swistle said...

Take a test! Right now! A test!

Constance the Thirteenth said...

I second swistle - take a test!

From a medical standpoint, it is possible to have a psychological pregnancy, and to have pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant. But it's not all that common. And you can have some bleeding while still having a normal pregnancy, but usually not a normal period type amount.

But now I'm anxious to know what the test says!

"Constance-1-M" said...

13th called it ;)

TAKE A TEST!!!!

(For the record ~ since I had the princess, I constantly feel phantom movement/kicks/elbows. Dunno why ... I wonder if they left someone else up in there!)